Cool Stuff from KaiNexus – A Quiz, Video, Haikus, Webinar, and Blog Posts
I really loved this flowchart that was created by Maggie Millard, our Director of Customer Experience. It's very tongue-in-cheek but there's a serious message that would leave you asking why you would NOT want to engage everybody in improvement.
Here's the top part of the flowchart… click on the image below to see the whole thing. What's that little dog all about? :-)
Webinar Recording – Leadership Behaviors
Dr. Greg Jacobson and I did a webinar last week: More Leadership Behaviors That Create a Culture of Continuous Improvement. It's free, if you fill out a short form. You'll also get a link to our initial webinar from last year with the first 25 leadership behaviors that we talked about there.
You can also sign up for our next webinar, on February 26, where our friend Michael Lombard will talk about: “The Kaizen/Kata Nexus: How A Free Idea Can Be Priceless.” He'll give an overview of the “Toyota Kata” methodology and will talk briefly about how he previously used KaiNexus to help support those efforts (at a past health system).
What's the plural of haiku? Haiku? Haikus? Turns out either one is acceptable (ah, a lack of standardization… or just a fairly loose standard?).
Either way, if you're a fan of that form of poetry, you might enjoy these 10 haiku, created again by Maggie Millard.
Here's my favorite:
See all ten of them here. We have a few people writing their own haiku, leaving them as a comment on the post. Check them out and add your own.
My Wacky Video
Maggie's creative flowchart inspired me to animate it, using Prezi, and I did a voiceover that turned into this video:
My KaiNexus Blog Posts
- Kicking Off A New Approach to a Culture of Continuous Improvement
- Don't Have Time For Continuous Improvement? Try These Tricks
- We Agree: You Don't Have To Hate Your Job
- We've Always Said Our Customers Are Awesome… Here's Proof
What do you think? Scroll down to comment or share your thoughts and the post on social media. Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.
- Fall in Love with the Problem, not the Solution: In Entrepreneurship and Continuous Improvement - January 29, 2023
- Do You Have a Culture of Learning From Mistakes in Your Healthcare Organization? - January 26, 2023
- What Do We Mean by Vulnerable Acts in the Context of Psychological Safety? - January 25, 2023