Stuff I’m Reading, April 19 – Toussaint, Saskatchewan, & Apologies
Here are links to some more articles I’ve read recently that might be of interest during my blog break (somewhat of a break):
- John Toussaint’s new book: Potent Medicine: The Collaborative Cure for Healthcare
- Premier touts Saskatchewan’s ‘lean’ health-care gains (Globe & Mail)
- Paul Levy’s hospital gemba visit while in Saskatchewan
- Mass. hospitals promise openness, apologies (Boston Globe) – Should we better handle tragedies or work harder to prevent them?
- Local hospital patients now given bar code wristbands (KLPC TV) – Let’s hope staff don’t learn to circumvent this protective measure as happens at some hospitals
- ll-iterate! Hospital red-faced as misspelled entrance sign reads ‘HOSPITRAL’ (UK Mail Online)