Stuff I’m Reading, April 19 – Toussaint, Saskatchewan, & Apologies
Here are links to some more articles I've read recently that might be of interest during my blog break (somewhat of a break):
- John Toussaint's new book: Potent Medicine: The Collaborative Cure for Healthcare
- Premier touts Saskatchewan's ‘lean' health-care gains (Globe & Mail)
- Paul Levy's hospital gemba visit while in Saskatchewan
- Mass. hospitals promise openness, apologies (Boston Globe) – Should we better handle tragedies or work harder to prevent them?
- Local hospital patients now given bar code wristbands (KLPC TV) – Let's hope staff don't learn to circumvent this protective measure as happens at some hospitals
- ll-iterate! Hospital red-faced as misspelled entrance sign reads ‘HOSPITRAL' (UK Mail Online)
What do you think? Scroll down to comment or share your thoughts and the post on social media. Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.