Thanks as always to Ryan McCormick for this… there's always so much good reading, listening, and viewing shared here by him!
News, blogs, articles, resources, and links about creating value, continuous improvement, innovation, and leadership.
Here are the 10 most clicked links of the first half of 2021, in descending order:
1. Dan Markovitz channels his inner Deming when he shares Productivity is About Your Systems, Not Your People.
2. With the workplace becoming increasingly digital, some new approaches to understanding workflow and process are gaining popularity. An Introduction to Process Mining.
3. Not everything that counts can be counted. Why KPIs Don't Work; And How To Fix Them by Steve Denning.
4. Productive collaboration requires overcommunicating and 360 degree thinking according to How I Collaborate: Amy Lark, Air Traffic Controller.
5. Worried your job description is unclear? Get used to it. The Future of Team Leadership Is Multimodal
6. It appears many of us can relate to leaders with a lack of self-awareness. Here are the Most Annoying Habits of Clueless Leaders.
7. Middle management is the key to transformation. Caught between a rock and a hard place.
8. Some praise for Siemens' work from home approach in This Company's New 2-Sentence Remote Work Policy Is the Best I've Ever Heard.
9. Jeffrey Liker reminds us that Standardized Work is a Goal To Work Toward, Not a Tool to Implement
10. Unfortunately, it still requires some regular reminding of the importance of Putting People at the Centre of Operations
Here's to a great summer! Enjoy.
Follow Ryan & Subscribe:
Note: Comments have been turned off for the time being to try to shut down excessive spam/bot traffic to the site. If you'd like to add a comment, please share the post on LinkedIn or Twitter with your comments and thoughts. Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.