Scroll down for info, transcript, how to subscribe, and more
My guests for Episode #411 are the co-founders or “founding mothers” of the group called “Women In Lean: Our Table.” They are Crystal Davis, Karyn Ross, and Dorsey Sherman. Crystal was my guest back in episode 363 and Karyn was my guest in episode 266. Dorsey, welcome as a first-time guest!
All three of them were part of this panel discussion webinar that I moderated last year. Crystal's company is The Lean Coach, Inc., Karyn's is Karyn Ross Consulting, and Dorsey's is Modele Consulting.
Topics and questions in today's episode (and related links):
- How did the Women in Lean group get started, and why?
- Why do they (and many women) feel like they don't have “a seat at the table”?
- Why can “creating your own table” be helpful?
- How can women get involved?
- What can we do about the lack of equal representation on stage at Lean conferences?
- How can men be better allies for women in the Lean community?
The podcast is sponsored by Stiles Associates, now in their 30th year of business. They are the go-to Lean recruiting firm serving the manufacturing, private equity, and healthcare industries. Learn more.
This podcast is part of the #LeanCommunicators network.
Thanks for listening or watching!
Automated Transcript (May Contain Defects):
This podcast is part of the Lean Communicators network… check it out!What do you think? Scroll down to comment or share your thoughts and the post on social media. Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.
- Join Me at the 2022 AME Annual Conference and Save 15% - September 26, 2022
- We All Make Mistkaes, Especially Me - September 22, 2022
- Why Sam Morgan Loves Lean (and Kata) and How He Helps Others Be Confident Learners - September 21, 2022