The webinar, airing from 1 to 2 pm ET, hosted by KaiNexus is titled:
A recording can be found below…
I've known Kevin going back to the start of my blogging adventures, as his original site “Evolving Excellence” pre-dated mine. He was definitely one of the early Lean bloggers, back when he was president of a medical device company in California. Read his full bio here.
He's now author of a book, released last year, titled The Simple Leader: Personal and Professional Leadership at the Nexus of Lean and Zen.
In his webinar you will learn:
- The fascinating overlap between Lean and Zen.
- How to use that overlap to calm everyday chaos.
- How to become more productive by identifying and optimizing the best part of your day.
- How to grow as a person – and a leader.
Again, you can register today (use that link to the left if you'd like to view or download the slides).
Speaking of podcasts, we try to practice what we preach at KaiNexus… that includes practicing Kaizen, or ongoing continuous improvement.
I wrote about this in a blog post about making a small process improvement to our podcast series… and I, of course, read the post, as a podcast episode.
So, that's a podcast of a blog post about improving our podcasts. That's what happens when continuous improvement is a way of life.
Check out the post (to read or listen):
I hope you enjoy it or find it interesting… does it inspire you to improve something in your own work?
How does your continuous improvement team improve the way you help others improve?
What do you think? Scroll down to comment or share your thoughts and the post on social media. Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.
- Katie Anderson Discusses Larry Culp's AME Keynote and Their Fireside Chat - November 30, 2022
- GE's Larry Culp on Making it Safe for Bad News to Flow to the CEO (or Other Leaders) - November 29, 2022
- Learn How to Reduce Nursing Turnover and Attrition in Healthcare — Free Webinar - November 28, 2022