My First Live Podcast – Today with Sam MacPherson on Lean Leadership
If you've been a listener of my LeanBlog Podcast series, you might know that I normally record conversations and then publish them into the podcast feed.
Today at noon CT, I'm going to do my first live broadcast of a podcast discussion via the “Blab.im” streaming platform.
My guest is going to be Sam MacPherson and we'll be talking about Lean leadership, including his lessons learned from his time as a Green Beret. Sam introduced me to the idea of Blab.im (along with Chris Burnham) and we did a discussion there about a month ago if you want to watch the recording.
Sam wrote up a bit of a preview of the discussion on LinkedIn. You can also find him on Twitter as @leanleaderway.
- Differences between Special Forces (The Green Berets) and the rest of the military
- Similarities between “The Green Beret Way” and The Toyota Way
- Command and Control vs. Leadership
- “Commander's Intent”
- Misconceptions regarding military leadership and industry leadership Lean transformation – you current leadership style and skills wont cut it!
So, you can watch live today at Noon CT or you can listen to this when I get the audio in the podcast feed, as normal.
The Blab.im platform might be blocked by some workplaces. You can view without an account, but to ask questions, you need to connect a Twitter account to Blab.im.
Here is the YouTube version of the recording:
I hope you enjoy it!
What do you think? Please scroll down (or click) to post a comment. Or please share the post with your thoughts on LinkedIn.
Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.
- Recorded Webinar on Building a Culture of Continuous Improvement through Organizational Habits - March 22, 2023
- From Fear to Improvement: Results of Our Poll on Companies' Responses to Mistakes - March 16, 2023
- Discovering the Benefits of Data-Driven DEI: An Interview with Dr. Randal Pinkett on his New Book - March 14, 2023
[…] Academy and the founder of The Summit on Lean Leadership, a partnership with Lean Frontiers. As I mentioned the other day, Sam helped introduce me to the Blab.im streaming video platform. So, since he was good with the […]