Video of Toyota’s Thanksgiving Kaizen
I blogged about this a few weeks back, but Toyota has posted an outstanding short video about their work at a food bank, applying lean/TPS principles for social good.
I love particularly how they emphasize that they didn't come in telling people what to do. It was all about analyzing the process and working together to make improvements.
To read more about Toyota and their culture, check out these books:
- The Toyota Way
- Toyota Talent: Developing Your People the Toyota Way
- Toyota Culture: The Heart and Soul of the Toyota Way
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
How can we apply Lean thinking to improve non-profits and charitable missions?What do you think? Scroll down to comment or share your thoughts and the post on social media. Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.
- Katie Anderson Discusses Larry Culp's AME Keynote and Their Fireside Chat - November 30, 2022
- GE's Larry Culp on Making it Safe for Bad News to Flow to the CEO (or Other Leaders) - November 29, 2022
- Learn How to Reduce Nursing Turnover and Attrition in Healthcare — Free Webinar - November 28, 2022