Video — Lean in the UK National Health Service
The positive ER post of the day…. here's a nice video of a news story from the UK. The physician being interviewed does a good job of explaining Lean. “Accident and Emergency” is the UK term for “Emergency Room”
- Reducing wasted/unnecessary steps
- Better for the staff (more time on patient care)
- Better for the patient (more timely care that's safer)
The negative ER post of the day is found here.
What do you think? Please scroll down (or click) to post a comment. Or please share the post with your thoughts on LinkedIn.
Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.
- How to Create a Continuous Improvement Culture by Closing the GAPS — with Katie Anderson - March 30, 2023
- Interview with Mit Vyas: Insights on Learning from Toyota, Entrepreneurial Success, and Mindfulness Practices - March 29, 2023
- Recorded Webinar on Building a Culture of Continuous Improvement through Organizational Habits - March 22, 2023