The link above is an online video presentation by Jamie Flinchbaugh, courtesy of IndustryWeek (click here to subscribe to their print edition of the magazine).
In This Presentation You Will See
- How 90% of Lean strategies start and end (in minute 10)
- What you really want (and get) out of 5S (in minute 23)
- How you measure Lean (in minute 25)
- The leading metric of truly sustainable Lean change (in minute 27)
- Using lean to change the work of leaders (in minute 32)
- How to manage, not just lead (in minute 35)
- How to integrate Lean into the organization (in minute 41)
- How to know when problems occur (in minute 44)
- and more
Thanks for reading! I’d love to hear your thoughts. Please scroll down to post a comment. Click here to receive posts via email.
Now Available – The updated, expanded, and revised 3rd Edition of Mark Graban’s Shingo Research Award-Winning Book Lean Hospitals: Improving Quality, Patient Safety, and Employee Engagement. You can buy the book today, including signed copies from the author.