Join Me at the 2022 AME Annual Conference and Save 15%
Discount code alert…
I'm excited to be attending and participating in The Association for Manufacturing Excellence (AME) annual conference in Dallas next month.
If you haven't already registered, it's not too late. You can get 15% off using the code:
I'll be there all week and I'm honored to be moderating a panel on Thursday with three great leaders who are “embracing cultural disruption” in various ways:
They aren't just embracing disruption, they are leading it in their organizations (and industries) in very tangible and meaningful ways. Either disrupt or be disrupted, right?
We'll have a great panel discussion, with insights and actionable takeaways, I'm sure.
Sarah was my guest recently on my Lean podcast:
Deondra has also been a guest on the podcast:
And you probably remember our earlier and ongoing collaborations here on the blog.
Check out the full agenda including keynotes by people such as:
- Larry Culp, Chairman and CEO of GE
- Dr. Lisa Yerian, Chief Improvement Officer at Cleveland Clinic (also a podcast guest with me a few times here)
- Tor Netland, a Professor from Switzerland (and also a previous guest with me)
I hope you can join us. If you can attend, please find me to say hello during the week.What do you think? Scroll down to comment or share your thoughts and the post on social media. Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.
- Katie Anderson Discusses Larry Culp's AME Keynote and Their Fireside Chat - November 30, 2022
- GE's Larry Culp on Making it Safe for Bad News to Flow to the CEO (or Other Leaders) - November 29, 2022
- Learn How to Reduce Nursing Turnover and Attrition in Healthcare — Free Webinar - November 28, 2022