Thanks as always to Ryan McCormack for this… there's always so much good reading, listening, and viewing shared here by him!
News, blogs, articles, resources, and links about creating value, continuous improvement, innovation, and leadership...
Here are the 10 most clicked links of 2021, in descending order:
1. Dan Markovitz channels his inner Deming when he shares Productivity is About Your Systems, Not Your People.
2. With the workplace becoming increasingly digital, some new approaches to understanding workflow and process are gaining popularity. An Introduction to Process Mining.
3. Defense wins championships. Avoiding Stupidity is Easier than Seeking Brilliance
4. Not everything that counts can be counted. Why KPIs Don't Work; And How To Fix Them by Steve Denning.
5. Productive collaboration requires overcommunicating and 360 degree thinking according to How I Collaborate: Amy Lark, Air Traffic Controller.
6.. Worried your job description is unclear? Get used to it. The Future of Team Leadership Is Multimodal
7. It appears many of us can relate to leaders with a lack of self-awareness. Here are the Most Annoying Habits of Clueless Leaders.
8. You can't run your operations by reports alone. Standard Work isn't just for operators, it's for leaders.
9. Losing momentum in your transformation? Stay the course on purpose, focus on bright spots, and pay attention to your systems. How to Gain Traction With Your Continuous Improvement Journey
10. Sometimes it's the small things that make the difference. The 25 Micro-habits of High-Impact Managers.
Happy Holidays and see you in 2022!
Follow Ryan & Subscribe:
What do you think? Scroll down to comment or share your thoughts and the post on social media. Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.
- Ryan McCormack's Operational Excellence Mixtape: December 2nd, 2022 - December 2, 2022
- Ryan McCormack's Operational Excellence Mixtape: November 18, 2022 - November 18, 2022
- Ryan McCormack's Operational Excellence Mixtape: November 4, 2022 - November 4, 2022