My New Weekly Blog Post Release Schedule — Lean, Mistakes, and More
Since I've started two new podcast series during the pandemic, it's been admittedly a little chaotic about what gets published when. It was probably a mistake to not have a predictable schedule for each.
I've been recording so many great episodes of “My Favorite Mistake” that I decided to make this a twice-a-week series. So I plan to be settling into this rhythm and cadence — better late than never:
- Mondays: My Favorite Mistake
- Tuesdays: Habitual Excellence, Presented by Value Capture
- Wednesdays: Lean Blog Interviews
- Thursday: My Favorite Mistake
I realize this is about two hours of audio each week, but I know not everybody is going to listen to every series and every episode.
Oh, and when we do new episodes of “Lean Whiskey” (every month or so), those will be released on Fridays.
I hope you enjoy, learn from, and get inspired by some of it.
My latest “My Favorite Mistake” is another guest from the Lean community, Jamie V. Parker:
After this next week's episodes, I'm also excited to feature two of the leaders behind an award-winning distillery, as they'll share mistakes from the production side of whiskey making and the business side… and why “fessing up to mistakes” is part of their culture.What do you think? Scroll down to comment or share your thoughts and the post on social media. Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.
- Damon Baker on Lean, Private Equity, and the Ownership Works Initiative - September 28, 2022
- Reading About Lean at GE in Italy Makes Me Hungry for Pizza, While Savoring Employee Empowerment - September 27, 2022
- Can You SEE Culture in a Workplace? What Do These Artifacts Say to You? - September 27, 2022