Some Recent Episodes of the “Habitual Excellence” Podcast
Back in May, I shared the first episode of a podcast that I'm producing for the firm Value Capture… it's called “Habitual Excellence.”
I won't do a blog post here for each new episode, but I did want to share the recent episodes together in this post if you'd like to listen and catch up over the holiday weekend in the U.S. (or wherever you are).
- #1: Paul O'Neill on “The Irreducible Components of Leadership Needed to Achieve Continuous Learning and Continuous Improvement”
- #2: Ken Segel on Leadership in the Covid-19 Era
- #3: Tony Milian on Preoccupation with Failure (High Reliability Organizations)
- #4: Ken Segel on Theoretical Limits and Zero Harm
- #5: Geoff Webster on Habitual Excellence
- #6: Bill O'Rourke on Using Mr. O'Neill's “Playbook”
- Bonus: Paul O'Neill on Dignity and Respect
- #7: Dr. Lisa Yerian on “Patients First” at Cleveland Clinic
- #8: Dr. Paul DeChant on Burnout and Covid-19
It's been a real honor and a pleasure to produce and host this series.
The main podcast page has information about how you can subscribe. More episodes will continue on a weekly basis.
What do you think? Please scroll down (or click) to post a comment. Or please share the post with your thoughts on LinkedIn. Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.