[April Fool] Special Announcement: Our New @KaiNexus Suggestion Box Builds on Proven Box Technology
What started as a relatively simple online Kaizen application, the brainchild of Dr. Greg Jacobson, has become a much more full-featured application. As the Lean Startup methodology would teach, KaiNexus combines a strong vision with a deep sense of customer focus.
Yes, there's a long-term vision for the product and company, but we also listen to customers (and prospective customers) to understand their needs…
- What problems are they trying to solve?
- What ideas do they have about technology that can help?
- How can we coach them on the important aspects of culture and leadership?
We've long said technology is not a silver bullet… but our latest innovation might just be that.
As we've announced on the KaiNexus blog:
Here is a peek at the box:
A bit about the box and this exciting technology:
“The box's slot is lined with four custom state-of-the-art CMOS image sensors that quickly scan the suggestion slip at crystal-clear 300 DPI resolution. The sensors are designed to scan the slip regardless of the orientation or the number of times it's been folded. Again, the user experience is exactly what they have grown accustomed to over the last 30 years – other than the wonderful aromas.”
Aromas? Read our blog post to learn more.
KaiNexus doesn't have the resources of a huge Silicon Valley company like Hooli… we only wish that Greg could do a KaiNexus Suggestion Box unveiling that's as flashy as what “Action Jack” Barker had planned for the release of the new Hooli Box:
The KaiNexus Suggestion Box — put out of the box thinking… INTO THE BOX!
Again, click here to learn more.
What do you think? Scroll down to comment or share your thoughts and the post on social media. Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.
- Damon Baker on Lean, Private Equity, and the Ownership Works Initiative - September 28, 2022
- Reading About Lean at GE in Italy Makes Me Hungry for Pizza, While Savoring Employee Empowerment - September 27, 2022
- Can You SEE Culture in a Workplace? What Do These Artifacts Say to You? - September 27, 2022