My guest for episode #224 of my podcast is a returning guest, Mike Grogan. About two years ago, we talked about his Lean work in Tanzanian healthcare, in episode #182.
Mike is an international trainer, coach, and speaker, who works with successful but overwhelmed management teams, to help them understand the technical and behavioral elements of Lean leadership, so that they can realize a culture of constant and never-ending improvement in their organization.
Streaming Player (Run Time 48:18)
In this podcast, our discussion includes topics such as:
- How did Mike's work wrap up in Tanzania? What was accomplished and how were things left? What's next for them?
- Mike recently wrote on the “Planet Lean” website about mentoring… he discusses the mentoring relationship that he had with Dr. Brenda D'mello .
- What did Mike learn about mentoring?
- What did he learn about Lean and about himself through mentoring?
- Has Mike experienced any mentoring failures?
Mike also turns the tables and asks me about my experiences mentoring others and being mentored myself. This episode is as much of a conversation as it is an interview. We hope you enjoy it.
For a link to this episode, refer people to www.leanblog.org/224.
Videos with Mike Grogan:
Feedback & Comments:
If you have feedback on the podcast, or any questions for me or my guests, you can email me at email@example.com or you can call and leave a voicemail by calling the “Lean Line” at (817) 993-0630 or contact me via Skype id “mgraban”. Please give your location and your first name. Any comments (email or voicemail) might be used in follow ups to the podcast.Please post a comment and join the discussion. Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.