Update on WIHI, “On the Mend” and the LEI Healthcare Summit
I wanted to post a few updates about some efforts related to the Lean Enterprise Institute:
- WIHI audio session on lean healthcare today 4 PM with John Toussaint, Steve Spear, and Gary Kaplan
- The upcoming book “On the Mend“
- Our Lean Healthcare Transformation Summit
The free session from the Institute for Healthcare Improvement will be broadcast live on the web, or it will also be available for free download/streaming after the fact. Have comments as/after you listen? Post them here on my blog. I am going to try to listen live, as well.
On the Mend
The LEI's upcoming publication by John Toussaint, MD and Roger Gerard, PhD about the ThedaCare lean journey now has its final cover design, which you can also see on the LEI page for the book: www.onthemendbook.com. You can also download the introduction and Chapter 2 of the book as free PDFs.
Lean Healthcare Transformation Summit
You can still register for our Summit, being held in Orlando June 9 and 10. Click here for more details. There are a number of optional Pre-Summit Workshops on the 7th and 8th that you can register for (although my Key Concepts of Lean in Healthcare workshop is sold out).
What do you think? Scroll down to comment or share your thoughts and the post on social media. Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.
- When Burnout Turns to Moral Injury for Healthcare Clinicians - February 6, 2023
- Jody Crane, MD: Lean in Emergency Medicine and Hospitals; 3 Big Issues Causing Tough Times in Healthcare - February 1, 2023
- Alternative History: GM Uses Lean to Remain #1 in the Auto Industry - January 31, 2023