A New Sponsor: American LED-gible, Inc.
I'd like to welcome American LED-gible (www.ledgible.com) as a sponsor on the Lean Blog.
About the company:
American LED-gible Incorporated has been in business since 1976 providing process control solutions for the workplace. We are a small, family owned and operated business. Manufacturing is done here in Columbus, Ohio.
I'm certainly happy to be promoting a company that is committed to American manufacturing. They told me many of their competitors are importing products, while they are remaining in Ohio. I asked American LED-gible if they indeed use their own products for supporting Lean production in their factory. Their response:
Yes, we use our products for different operations on the production floor.
- Timers for wash time, clean up, testing,etc.
- Production pace timers goal vs actual for pacing PC board fabrication/stuffing, wave soldering,etc.
- Light indicators for process complete indication,etc. (mainly qc/testing)
- LED alphanumeric boards for general data
As a Lean thinker, you will probably recognize the need for andon boards, takt time indicators, and other visual controls for a Lean factory (or any Lean environment, such as a hospital laboratory).
Look for their ad below in the left column and check out their products. Stay tuned for an exciting LeanBlog Contest. Thanks to American LED-gible's generous sponsorship, we'll be giving away a black 8 Gig iPod Nano (pre-loaded with all episodes of the LeanBlog Podcast, or a CD of them, your choice). Stay tuned for how to enter.
Click on the “Contest” link for some previous LeanBlog contests. This one will be another “submit a Lean story” type challenge.
What do you think? Scroll down to comment or share your thoughts and the post on social media. Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.
- Oops! Another Mistake During a Webinar About Mistakes - September 30, 2022
- Damon Baker on Lean, Private Equity, and the Ownership Works Initiative - September 28, 2022
- Reading About Lean at GE in Italy Makes Me Hungry for Pizza, While Savoring Employee Empowerment - September 27, 2022