As the LeanBlog Podcast reaches its 25th episode, I wanted to get some feedback from the listeners. About 1000 people download each Podcast, which is exciting and humbling at the same time. I appreciate y’all (or “you guys,” to my friends back in Michigan) taking the time to listen to the Podcasts. Even with all of the listeners, I get very little feedback via the Lean Blog or via email.
So, if you don’t mind, in the spirit of continuous improvement, please take a minute and give some feedback here in the Comments or by emailing me at [email protected].
- How do you listen? iTunes download? RSS Feed? Streaming player on the Lean Blog? Direct download of MP3 file from the Blog?
- What is the ideal Podcast frequency? Weekly? Bi-Weekly? Monthly?
- Favorite guests/topics that I’ve had so far?
- Guests/topics you would like to hear?
- Ideal length of each Podcast?
- Would you be interested in a series of 1 to 2 minute daily instructional Podcasts?
- If so, should this be a separate Podcast “feed” or mixed in with the longer interviews?
- The “Show Notes” are probably the most time consuming part to do — do you find value in the Show Notes? Are they “overprocessing” on my part?
- Any other ideas or feedback? What can I do to improve the Podcasts?
- Quality of the content?
- Sound/audio quality?
- File size/download speed?
If you enjoy the Podcast and listen through Apple iTunes, please leave a positive review, rating, or feedback within the iTunes music store. Thanks for your feedback and thanks for listening!
Thanks for reading! I’d love to hear your thoughts. Please scroll down to post a comment. Click here to receive posts via email.
Now Available – The updated, expanded, and revised 3rd Edition of Mark Graban’s Shingo Research Award-Winning Book Lean Hospitals: Improving Quality, Patient Safety, and Employee Engagement. You can buy the book today, including signed copies from the author.