LeanBlog Podcast Survey
As the LeanBlog Podcast reaches its 25th episode, I wanted to get some feedback from the listeners. About 1000 people download each Podcast, which is exciting and humbling at the same time. I appreciate y'all (or “you guys,” to my friends back in Michigan) taking the time to listen to the Podcasts. Even with all of the listeners, I get very little feedback via the Lean Blog or via email.
So, if you don't mind, in the spirit of continuous improvement, please take a minute and give some feedback here in the Comments or by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How do you listen? iTunes download? RSS Feed? Streaming player on the Lean Blog? Direct download of MP3 file from the Blog?
- What is the ideal Podcast frequency? Weekly? Bi-Weekly? Monthly?
- Favorite guests/topics that I've had so far?
- Guests/topics you would like to hear?
- Ideal length of each Podcast?
- Would you be interested in a series of 1 to 2 minute daily instructional Podcasts?
- If so, should this be a separate Podcast “feed” or mixed in with the longer interviews?
- The “Show Notes” are probably the most time consuming part to do — do you find value in the Show Notes? Are they “overprocessing” on my part?
- Any other ideas or feedback? What can I do to improve the Podcasts?
- Quality of the content?
- Sound/audio quality?
- File size/download speed?
If you enjoy the Podcast and listen through Apple Podcasts, please leave a positive review, rating, or feedback within the iTunes music store. Thanks for your feedback and thanks for listening!