A Podcast Talking Lean Healthcare with a Swiss Professor
Normally, I like being the interviewer, but today I'd like to share a podcast where I was the one being interviewed. But, really, I think it was a nice conversation with a professor of healthcare management studies, Alfred Angerer, from just outside of Zurich, Switzerland.
I had the opportunity to spend a morning with Alfred last November, which included a chance to visit a nearby hospital he has been working with, and we also did this podcast that he released today.
You can access it a number of ways (the conversation is in English, even though the website and description are not):
- Website: www.gesundheitswesen.org
- Spotify: https://lnkd.in/dVVe-cm
- Apple Podcasts: https://lnkd.in/dFPuwDS
- Soundcloud: https://lnkd.in/dampMt3
- RSS: https://lnkd.in/dVdDHw8
Or, here is a streaming player:
I'm hoping to be able to have Alfred as a guest on my podcast soon to hear his perspectives on healthcare improvement in Switzerland.
Some of his publications include:
LHT-BOK Lean Healthcare Transformation Body of Knowledge: Edition 2018-2019 (Volume 2) (German Edition)
He has another book that I can't find online, The Better Hospital (I took a photo of it in his office):
I'm not sure the best way to list his other publications but click here for a Google search.
Here's one article of note with a free PDF available:
Still lost in transformation? : a literature review on the scientific support of lean health care transformations
Thanks again to Alfred for having me on his podcast!
What do you think? Please scroll down (or click) to post a comment. Or please share the post with your thoughts on LinkedIn. Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.
- Recorded Webinar on Building a Culture of Continuous Improvement through Organizational Habits - March 22, 2023
- From Fear to Improvement: Results of Our Poll on Companies' Responses to Mistakes - March 16, 2023
- Discovering the Benefits of Data-Driven DEI: An Interview with Dr. Randal Pinkett on his New Book - March 14, 2023