Thanks everybody for reading my blog here in 2019! It's been an interesting year on the blog, as usual, and I appreciate you taking time out of your busy lives to read and participate in the discussion. I hope this site will continue to be a part of your life in the second half of 2019.
I released 16 “Lean Blog Interviews” podcasts and I moved my podcasts to new hosts after some technical problems, as I wrote about. I was also happy to finally start the “Lean Whiskey” podcast series and I released four episodes of that. I also occasionally publish some “Lean Blog Audio” episodes — 19 of those.
Below are the ten most-read posts of the year, according to Google Analytics (popularity doesn't imply quality, but it's interesting to see what people are reading and sharing) — data through June 30.
You can also see which posts or pages have the most views, all time, since I started the blog in 2005.
Posts Written in the First Half of 2019
Here are the top 10 most-read posts:
- A Toyota Leader on Misunderstandings About the Toyota Production System — 6,465 views
- Family Guy Skewers Marie Kondo (and 5S and Lean too?) — 3,808 views
- I Can't Believe You Can't “Undo” This Thing in Microsoft Excel — 2,464 views
- When Having a Process Improvement Idea Means You're Weak? — 1,072 views
- Toyota as a “People Development Company” — 1,017 views
- Remembering Herb Kelleher: The Power of Authentically Engaging Employees — 840 views
- Effective and Sustainable Lean Transformation Requires Effective Change Leadership — 835 views
- Lean Should be the Solution to Hospital Overwork or Understaffing — 820 views
- Muda? Don't Forget About Mura and Muri!— 805 views
- Chernobyl: Data Without Context is Dangerous — 743 views
Older Posts That Were Popular
Some of these posts are habitually popular, appearing on this list every six months:
- The #Lean Goals That Matter: SQDCM — 2,819 views
- Is Lean an Acronym? Is it “LEAN”? “L.E.A.N.?” — 2,316 views
- What Happens to Leaders Who Don't Listen? — 1,995 views
- Guest Post: What is “Yokoten?” — 1,886 views
- A Video Showing Office 5S Gone Wrong — 1,770 views
Thanks for being part of my community here! Thanks for reading and listening!
What do you think? Please scroll down (or click) to post a comment. Or please share the post with your thoughts on LinkedIn. Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.