Register for My Free Webinar on 12/18: Process Behavior Chart Case Studies
How can we get off the metrics roller coaster?
Use “Process Behavior Charts”!
Recently, I asked LinkedIn followers if I should do a webinar on “Process Behavior Chart case studies' or “lessons learned from visiting Japan.”
The feedback was unanimous… share PBC case studies.
OK, so it shall be.
I'll do a webinar on December 18th at 1 pm ET.
You can register here:
In this webinar, you will:
- See various examples of Process Behavior Charts from the workplace and from data that we see in the news
- Understand the difference between “signal” and “noise” in a metric
- Learn when to react to a single data point (or another meaningful signal in the data) to trigger immediate Root Cause Analysis
- Know when to step back and improve a system using a more systematic, less reactive approach, like A3 Problem Solving
- Use Process Behavior Charts to perform hypothesis testing — was your change really a significant improvement or not
- Apply Process Behavior Charts to situations where individuals or organizations are being ranked in performance
These are topics from my eBook Measures of Success: React Less, Lead Better, Improve More (paperback coming soon).
Here are some previous PBC case studies that I've published here (I'll have new material for the webinar).
By the way, here is a review that Tim McMahon wrote on his blog, A Lean Journey.
Here are some previous webinars that I've done on this topic:
I hope you'll join me on December 18th. Click here to register.