Hosted by Catalysis, I shared some key concepts from my new book Measures of Success (now available in the Apple Books store among other places).
This webinar was geared toward a healthcare audience that is also, likely, interested in or practicing elements of Lean Daily Management.
This was held Monday, August 20 at noon EDT.
“In this webinar, Mark Graban shares key insights from his new book that will help you be more effective with your Lean management system. He will share the practical methods and mindsets of “Process Behavior Charts” that apply at the boardroom strategy deployment level and for frontline unit huddle boards. Every metric shows variation over time, but if we react to every change in every metric, then nothing is a priority. This approach can help us waste less time, which means we can improve more effectively and sustainably.
In this webinar, participants will:
- Know the three questions people should ask about their metrics and the system that leads to those results
- Learn how to interpret their metrics with “Process Behavior Charts”
- Determine when to react to a change in a metric, based on three simple rules for determining that we have found a “signal” in the noise
- Understand how Process Behavior Charts are more effective than “Bowling Charts” or “red/green” analysis”
View the slides and more via my book's website or below:
You can view the recording via Vimeo:
What do you think? Please scroll down (or click) to post a comment. Or please share the post with your thoughts on LinkedIn.
Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.
- Recorded Webinar on Building a Culture of Continuous Improvement through Organizational Habits - March 22, 2023
- From Fear to Improvement: Results of Our Poll on Companies' Responses to Mistakes - March 16, 2023
- Discovering the Benefits of Data-Driven DEI: An Interview with Dr. Randal Pinkett on his New Book - March 14, 2023