Episode #237 is, like the last episode, a bit different… but in a different way. My guest is my friend Paul Akers, author of the new book Lean Health. Paul was previously a guest for Episode 136, where he talked about his book 2 Second Lean and also for Episode 122. Today, we're talking about his new book, just released.
What appears here is an edited audio-only version of our conversation, which includes some questions from live viewers.
Paul has put a lot of time and money into this book. You can buy it on Amazon or download a FREE version as a PDF or audiobook via his webpage.
Streaming Player (Run Time 43:39)
For a link to this episode, refer people to www.leanblog.org/237.
For earlier episodes of my podcast, visit the main Podcast page, which includes information on how to subscribe via RSS, through Android apps, or via Apple Podcasts. You can also subscribe and listen via Stitcher.
Here is the video of our discussion, which includes a few times when Paul's video cut out, unfortunately (which was edited out of the audio).
Topics and questions included:
- How did the book “Lean Health” come to be?
- What are your health results so far?
- How did you learn these lessons and practices?
- Do the things that work for you necessarily work for others?
- How can people get past “new year's resolution” into a lifestyle change that lasts?
- What was the PROCESS for creating the book and its different formats?
- How can people find, read, listen, etc?
More “Lean Health” Videos with Paul Akers
Thanks to Paul for sharing his results, his process, and his book!
What do you think? Please scroll down (or click) to post a comment. Or please share the post with your thoughts on LinkedIn. Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.