#Lean Blog Updates: 7 Years of Blogging, eBook & Podcasts on Stitcher
Here are a few updates about my blog and my podcasts. For one, I've now been blogging for seven years now. I'll write a blog post soon with my reflections on the anniversary/birthday of my blog.
The other updates:
- My “Best of Lean Blog 2011” eBook is now completed and available
- My podcasts are now available through the Stitcher Radio apps and service
Best of 2011 eBook
As I announced late last year, I have published an eBook with a collection of posts from 2011. It was available while I was publishing it incrementally, but the eBook is now done (unless I produce updates to fix typos or any other errors). You can read my blog post where I announced the project and posted updates.
- Lean healthcare
- Lean leadership
- Lean examples in everyday life
The book also includes full podcast transcripts of Bob Lutz (former GM executive), Eric Ries (on Lean Startups), and Dr. Richard Shannon (on Lean and patient safety).
It's the equivalent of a 450-page paperback book.
Kindle readers can buy the book though Amazon.com for $9.99 with easy and instant installation on your device (Kindles, iPads, etc.).
The eBook will also be available soon in the Barnes & Noble Nook store for easy downloading.
You can also buy the book through LeanPub. This gives you access to a PDF, a .epub file (for iPads, Nook, and Sony readers), and a .mobil file (for Kindle). The files have to be manually transferred to your device. I am posting a discount code in the comments for this post. Or, to receive a slightly better discount, subscribe to my Lean Blog email newsletter and you'll receive a different discount code tomorrow when my newsletter comes out.
I am also going to be publishing a “Best of Lean Blog 2012” book incrementally throughout the year. Click here for more details.
p.s. If you are the reader who bought the eBook at the older $11.99 price, email me your receipt and I will refund you $2 via PayPal.
Listen to Podcasts via Stitcher
Listen to the podcasts on your iPhone, Android Phone, Kindle Fire, BlackBerry and WebOS phones.
Stitcher is Smart Radio for Your phone. Find it in your app store or at stitcher.com
Stitcher SmartRadio- The Smarter Way to listen to radio
When downloading or registering the Stitcher app, use promo code LEANBLOG to be entered in a monthly $100 drawing from Stitcher.
I use the Stitcher app on my iPhone to listen to great content from NPR and other sources.
- Stitcher is also available in some car dashboard systems (GM & Ford)
- Stitcher is available on SONOS systems
- Over 5000 shows on Stitcher
- Find new shows with the recommendation feature
As always, you can download the podcasts via iTunes and other methods – visit the Podcast main page for more details.
What do you think? Scroll down to comment or share your thoughts and the post on social media. Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.
- Learn How to Reduce Nursing Turnover and Attrition in Healthcare — Free Webinar Recording - December 6, 2022
- Katie Anderson Discusses Larry Culp's AME Keynote and Their Fireside Chat - November 30, 2022
- GE's Larry Culp on Making it Safe for Bad News to Flow to the CEO (or Other Leaders) - November 29, 2022