Lean Blog Week in Review #3 – September 18, 2010
Here is attempt #3 in my experiment with a video “Week in Review” series. Please let me know what you think by adding comments to this post. Links mentioned in the video can be found beneath the video.
Links from the video:
- Monday: A Look Back at an old NUMMI Tour
- Tuesday: 3 Reasons Why…
- Wednesday: 3 Questions Before Lean
- Thursday: Lean and Layoffs at Hospitals?
- Friday: Toyota Texas Tour Part 1
What do you think? Scroll down to comment or share your thoughts and the post on social media. Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.
- Alternative History: Toyota's CEO Accelerates Lean Healthcare Improvement in the 2000s - February 7, 2023
- When Burnout Turns to Moral Injury for Healthcare Clinicians - February 6, 2023
- Jody Crane, MD: Lean in Emergency Medicine and Hospitals; 3 Big Issues Causing Tough Times in Healthcare - February 1, 2023