Top 10 Amazon Healthcare Administration Books
Forgive my horn tooting here, but here is the current list of Amazon's Top 10 Healthcare Administration books (rankings change frequently).
So what I'm thrilled about is that the topic of Lean is apparently in the “mass market” of ideas in healthcare, along side Clayton Christensen and Michael Porter. I hope this means good things for the future of Lean in healthcare! I think we have more than the “lean zealots” reading the book!
- The Innovator's Prescription: A Disruptive Solution for Health Care
- Lean Hospitals: Improving Quality, Patient Safety, and Employee Satisfaction
- Redefining Health Care: Creating Value-Based Competition on Results
- Who Killed Health Care?: America's $2 Trillion Medical Problem – and the Consumer-Driven Cure
- Delivering Health Care in America: A Systems Approach
- Critical Issues in Global Health
- Essentials of Health Care Finance
- Code Green: Money-Driven Hospitals and the Dismantling of Nursing (The Culture and Politics of Health Care Work)
- If Disney Ran Your Hospital: 9 1/2 Things You Would Do Differently
- Nursing Against the Odds: How Health Care Cost Cutting, Media Stereotypes, And Medical Hubris Undermine Nurses And Patient Care (The Culture and Politics of Health Care Work)
What do you think? Scroll down to comment or share your thoughts and the post on social media. Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.
- Jody Crane, MD: Lean in Emergency Medicine and Hospitals; 3 Big Issues Causing Tough Times in Healthcare - February 1, 2023
- Alternative History: GM Uses Lean to Remain #1 in the Auto Industry - January 31, 2023
- Fall in Love with the Problem, not the Solution: In Entrepreneurship and Continuous Improvement - January 29, 2023