Updated: Press leaving Toyota for Chrysler
This is surprising — Toyota's top U.S. executive, Jim Press, who had been the first American named as a Toyota corporate director, is leaving to take a top sales and marketing job at Chrysler.
UPDATED: More familiar bloggers chiming in:
- John Hunter (Curious Cat)
- Matthew May (Elegant Solutions)
- Jon Miller (Gemba Panta Rei)
- Ron Pereira (LSS Academy)
What do you think? Scroll down to comment or share your thoughts and the post on social media. Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.
- Oops! Another Mistake During a Webinar About Mistakes - September 30, 2022
- Damon Baker on Lean, Private Equity, and the Ownership Works Initiative - September 28, 2022
- Reading About Lean at GE in Italy Makes Me Hungry for Pizza, While Savoring Employee Empowerment - September 27, 2022