Updated: Press leaving Toyota for Chrysler
This is surprising — Toyota's top U.S. executive, Jim Press, who had been the first American named as a Toyota corporate director, is leaving to take a top sales and marketing job at Chrysler.
UPDATED: More familiar bloggers chiming in:
- John Hunter (Curious Cat)
- Matthew May (Elegant Solutions)
- Jon Miller (Gemba Panta Rei)
- Ron Pereira (LSS Academy)
What do you think? Scroll down to comment or share your thoughts and the post on social media. Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.
- Jody Crane, MD: Lean in Emergency Medicine and Hospitals; 3 Big Issues Causing Tough Times in Healthcare - February 1, 2023
- Alternative History: GM Uses Lean to Remain #1 in the Auto Industry - January 31, 2023
- Fall in Love with the Problem, not the Solution: In Entrepreneurship and Continuous Improvement - January 29, 2023