LeanBlog Power User Tip #1
In addition to my “Standard Work” for creating the blog, there are some good practices to share as a blog reader. Here's one.
If you're interested in following just a particular topic and having email updates sent to you, follow this process:
- Go to a “label” specific page, such as https://www.leanblog.org/search/label/Healthcare
- Labels are found at the bottom of some posts and clicking on a label will bring up all posts that have that label
You can also use Blogarithm to track the main page at www.leanblog.org, or use an RSS to subscribe.
Have any other “power user” tips to share?
What do you think? Scroll down to comment or share your thoughts and the post on social media. Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.
- When Burnout Turns to Moral Injury for Healthcare Clinicians - February 6, 2023
- Jody Crane, MD: Lean in Emergency Medicine and Hospitals; 3 Big Issues Causing Tough Times in Healthcare - February 1, 2023
- Alternative History: GM Uses Lean to Remain #1 in the Auto Industry - January 31, 2023