Free LEI Webinar Thursday
Click on the link above for more information.
“You'll lose the hard-won gains of a lean transformation unless you win the hearts and minds of people doing the work.
Learn how leaders of lean transformations in manufacturing and service industries successfully shift people's attitudes. Join the LEI Lean Community May 11th at 1 p.m. (Eastern) for a free webinar “Making Lean Stick: What Do Lean Leaders Do?””
At the risk of throwing stones in a web house (if something is confusing with my website, please email me using the link at the top of the page), but I don't know if the LEI and lean.org pass Jim Womack's “don't waste my time” test, me being a customer of the LEI.
- For fun, go directly to www.lean.org (as I first did) and try to figure out how to find information on the webinar or how to sign up. I had to email a friend of the LEI to get the direct link to the webinar page, which I've posted above (and here, again not wanting to waste your time as blog reader). Note: I eventually did find it… if you find it (or have trouble, click on “Comments” below). Maybe I'm not careful enough in reading, but if this webinar is a major event, you'd think they would make it more prominent on the website.
- I've moved since originally registering with the LEI. Even after logging in, for the life of me I can't find a link that says “My Account” or someplace for updating my personal information. I went through all the menus, couldn't find it. Don't waste my time, LEI! :-) I still haven't figured this out… if someone knows, please let me know. It's easier to figure out now, April 2010)
All in the spirit of continuous improvement…
What do you think? Scroll down to comment or share your thoughts and the post on social media. Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.
- Jody Crane, MD: Lean in Emergency Medicine and Hospitals; 3 Big Issues Causing Tough Times in Healthcare - February 1, 2023
- Alternative History: GM Uses Lean to Remain #1 in the Auto Industry - January 31, 2023
- Fall in Love with the Problem, not the Solution: In Entrepreneurship and Continuous Improvement - January 29, 2023