Here is a growing resource of book reviews of Lean Manufacturing Books, check it out.
The reviews have a standardized approach:
- Book description: what’s the key message?
- How does it contribute to the lean knowledge base?
- What are the highlights? What works?
- What are the weaknesses? What’s missing?
- How should I read this to get the most out of it?
Thanks for reading! I’d love to hear your thoughts. Please scroll down to post a comment. Click here to receive posts via email. Learn more about Mark Graban’s speaking, writing, and consulting.