The Lean Library
Here is a growing resource of book reviews of Lean Manufacturing Books, check it out.
The reviews have a standardized approach:
- Book description: what's the key message?
- How does it contribute to the lean knowledge base?
- What are the highlights? What works?
- What are the weaknesses? What's missing?
- How should I read this to get the most out of it?
What do you think? Scroll down to comment or share your thoughts and the post on social media. Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.
- Oops! Another Mistake During a Webinar About Mistakes - September 30, 2022
- Damon Baker on Lean, Private Equity, and the Ownership Works Initiative - September 28, 2022
- Reading About Lean at GE in Italy Makes Me Hungry for Pizza, While Savoring Employee Empowerment - September 27, 2022