The Lean Library
Here is a growing resource of book reviews of Lean Manufacturing Books, check it out.
The reviews have a standardized approach:
- Book description: what's the key message?
- How does it contribute to the lean knowledge base?
- What are the highlights? What works?
- What are the weaknesses? What's missing?
- How should I read this to get the most out of it?
What do you think? Scroll down to comment or share your thoughts and the post on social media. Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.
- Alternative History: Toyota's CEO Accelerates Lean Healthcare Improvement in the 2000s - February 7, 2023
- When Burnout Turns to Moral Injury for Healthcare Clinicians - February 6, 2023
- Jody Crane, MD: Lean in Emergency Medicine and Hospitals; 3 Big Issues Causing Tough Times in Healthcare - February 1, 2023