Great Questions for Reflection — At the Start of the Year or Anytime
These are great questions to ask at the end of the year… or at the end of a project, after a Kaizen Event, or whatever.
These questions are available via Value Capture LLC:
- What was the plan?
- What actually happened?
- What can be learned from the gap?
- What actions will you take now?
- What do you predict will happen when you take these actions?
Learn more and get a free PDF download here:
Questions like these are often used in the annual cycles of “Strategy Deployment” — often through the “Strategy A3” document format.
Learn more about different types of A3s via Tracey Richardson and LEI:
I hope this is all helpful to you here at the start of the year — or any time!What do you think? Scroll down to comment or share your thoughts and the post on social media. Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.
- Katie Anderson Discusses Larry Culp's AME Keynote and Their Fireside Chat - November 30, 2022
- GE's Larry Culp on Making it Safe for Bad News to Flow to the CEO (or Other Leaders) - November 29, 2022
- Learn How to Reduce Nursing Turnover and Attrition in Healthcare — Free Webinar - November 28, 2022