In a special live-to-YouTube Episode 15 of Lean Whiskey, Mark Graban and Jamie Flinchbaugh begin their week by catching up, drinking whiskey, and talking shop.
This episode was an experiment both in video recording the episode and in streaming it live to get viewer participation and questions. We didn't have a large audience, but those who showed up shared what they were drinking and asked some great questions.
We used shelter-in-place as our whiskey selections, with Mark in Florida and Jamie in Pennsylvania, we chose local to drink tonight and enjoyed them both. Both selections prove that not all good American whiskey comes from Kentucky.
We discussed questions ranging from whether we are looking at the right metrics during coronavirus, to what lean resources should be doing right now, and more. And if you stay around until the end, you get to hear about LEGO Masters competitions and attacking garbage cans!
Listen or Watch
Here is the episode if you want to stream it or scroll down to watch it:
Subscribe, Rate, and Review!
Cheers! If you have any feedback or ideas for the podcast, let us know!
Episode #15 Show Links:
Here are some links from the show:
- Watch the video version of the episode
- You can check out our YouTube channels, Mark's here and Jamie's here
- Jamie's whiskey selection: Dad's Hat Bottled in Bond Straight Rye Whiskey
- Mark's whiskey selection: St. Augustine Distillery Florida Port Finished Bourbon
- Patrick Graupp's video on using TWI (Training Within Industry) on washing hands
- Mark has created this LinkedIn Group: Independent Consultants Stuck at Home
- Jamie has offered 2 free video training courses here
- Jamie has offered some free coaching for any small business struggling, and you can reach out here
- Podcast feed at LeanWhiskey.com or at leanblog.org/leanwhiskey or at jflinch.com/leanwhiskey
Please review us and subscribe!
Please review us and subscribe in your favorite podcast directory or platform.What do you think? Scroll down to comment or share your thoughts and the post on social media. Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.