“Healthcare Kaizen” In Stock at Amazon; In the News
It's an exciting week, as copies of our new book Healthcare Kaizen are shipping from the publisher (@BrianBuck told me he received shipping notification that his pre-ordered copy should arrive today). Amazon.com now shows books as “In Stock” (“17 left in stock,” it says). If you order from Amazon now, the site says books will ship today. You can get the book by Saturday if you order soon and choose the $8.99 shipping option. If you buy and read the book, I'm curious to hear what you think!
Some media coverage this week:
- From my local San Antonio newspaper: “Author encourages kaizen methods to improve healthcare.”
- Joe Dager of the Business901 podcast interviewed me and my co-author, Joe Swartz, for his podcast
- Next Friday, July 6, I will be on “Quality Digest Live,” their weekly online video broadcast
- There was a review of Chapter 1 posted on “Jay and Barry's OM blog”
- I was on WLFA 970 AM radio early this morning talking about the impact of yesterday's Supreme Court decision on hospitals and health systems and what's needed beyond Washington reforms.
- An email interview was translated and posted on this Spanish blog.
What do you think? Please scroll down (or click) to post a comment. Or please share the post with your thoughts on LinkedIn.
Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.
Congrats Mark & Joseph, I did receive notice of shipping yesterday. Looking forward to it.
Thanks for letting us know! I got an email from Brian Buck (@BrianBuck, frequent participant here) who received his copy at work today. And I arrived home from a week of consulting to find a big box of books sitting here for me! :-)
Just got my copy in the mail this past Friday. Looking forward to cracking it open this weekend.
Congratulations to you and Joe on the book! I believe many leaders in healthcare are looking for an entry point to start their own continuous improvement journey. This book may well get them started on that journey.
Thanks for the doing the podcast and the mention above. Looking forward to reading the book!
Congratulations to Joe and you on the book!
Congrats mate (& Joseph) on your new book. Looking forward to reading it. We’re also well on with our 2nd healthcare book but it is bloody hard work isn’t it.
It’s been a long time Mark don’t be a stranger