Thanks for Taking the Survey!
Thanks again for trying our “5 Whys” Survey. I hope you'll come back to the Lean Blog and our community here. If you left your email address, you will be entered in the drawing for the prizes listed below. You'll also receive the survey results via email. If you want to go back and enter your email, you should be able to follow the “back” link or go back to the survey here.
This list will hopefully grow, but here are the prizes that have been offered by our sponsors so far. Winners will be selected randomly when the survey is completed.
- Workplace Management, by Taiichi Ohno (courtesy of Gemba Research)
- Other prizes TBD, donated by Gemba Research and Kaizen Products
- MP3 player, pre-loaded with all LeanBlog Podcast episodes (courtesy of Lean Blog)
- Evolving Excellence: Thoughts on Lean Enterprise Leadership, by Kevin Meyer and Bill Waddell (courtesy of Superfactory.com)
Please spread the word about the survey by sending them to the Lean Blog
What do you think? Scroll down to comment or share your thoughts and the post on social media. Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.
- Katie Anderson Discusses Larry Culp's AME Keynote and Their Fireside Chat - November 30, 2022
- GE's Larry Culp on Making it Safe for Bad News to Flow to the CEO (or Other Leaders) - November 29, 2022
- Learn How to Reduce Nursing Turnover and Attrition in Healthcare — Free Webinar - November 28, 2022