Great Week on the Blog, Looking Ahead to Next
Hello, blog readers, just a quick update here. It's been an exciting week on the Lean Manufacturing Blog. Thanks to being included on the Lean Enterprise Institute email blast, blog traffic really spiked, with over 2,000 visitors in the last three days. They came mostly to read the Jim Womack interview, but hopefully they stayed to enjoy my interview with Norman Bodek (part 3 to be published soon), and other excellent posts, including those by contributors Luke Van Dongen and Mark Edmondson.
Whether you're a new visitor or have been coming around often, don't forget to check out the archive of articles. You can look by month by scrolling down and finding the “Archive” links on the right hand side of the page. You can also use the search box up on the top left to search just this blog.
Next week brings a new feature. I'm participating in a “group blogging” effort on the topic of “Project Kaizen”, or the application of lean principles and kaizen to the project world. This is being led by Hal Macomber and his blog, Reforming Project Management.
Other bloggers include:
- Bill Waddell from the Evolving Excellence blog (intro)
- Joe Ely from the Learning about Lean blog (intro)
- Norman Bodek from the Kaikaku blog (intro)
- Chuck Frey from the Innovation Weblog (intro)
- Jon Miller from the Gemba Pantaei blog (intro)
We'll each be blogging each day on a consistent topic. I'll provide links to their postings and hope you'll check back to see what we all have to say, and for you to participate through blog “comments.”
What do you think? Scroll down to comment or share your thoughts and the post on social media. Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.
- When Burnout Turns to Moral Injury for Healthcare Clinicians - February 6, 2023
- Jody Crane, MD: Lean in Emergency Medicine and Hospitals; 3 Big Issues Causing Tough Times in Healthcare - February 1, 2023
- Alternative History: GM Uses Lean to Remain #1 in the Auto Industry - January 31, 2023