I like to try to have fun with Lean and the blog when I can, so here are some Lean parodies I’ve done over the last few years.
Also see my “Lean Comedy” page for a collection of stuff that might make you chuckle.
- “Lean Serial” (Audio)
- Song Parody: You Say You Want a Kaizen Culture
- Baby’s First Lean Book (April Fools 2013)
- The Five Whys Guy (aka the Most Interesting Problem Solver in the World)
- Lean Memes
- Back to the Future: Hospital CEOs and Virtual Reality “Gemba Bots” (April Fools 2012)
- Quality Terms in Band Names
- Dr. Les Muda, the World’s First Lean Healthcare Comedian
- “A3 Sensei” iPad app (April Fools 2011)
- Charlie Sheen calls The Lean Line to talk Lean Healthcare
- GEICO ad parody (audio and video)
- Old Spice ad parody (audio)
- Coors Light logo parody: “Information Technology: The Silver Bullet.”
- Wii Lean game parody (April Fools 2010)
- “Doofus and Leanie” cartoons (a parody of Goofus and Gallant)
- “Gemba Clause is Comin’ to Town” (audio)
About LeanBlog.org: Mark Graban is a consultant, author, and speaker in the “lean healthcare” methodology. Mark is author of the Shingo Award-winning books Lean Hospitals and Healthcare Kaizen, as well as The Executive Guide to Healthcare Kaizen. Mark is also the VP of Customer Success for the technology company KaiNexus. He lives in San Antonio, Texas.