I like to try to have fun with Lean and the blog when I can, so here are some Lean parodies I’ve done over the last few years.
Also see my “Lean Comedy” page for a collection of stuff that might make you chuckle.
- “Lean Serial” (Audio)
- Song Parody: You Say You Want a Kaizen Culture
- Baby’s First Lean Book (April Fools 2013)
- The Five Whys Guy (aka the Most Interesting Problem Solver in the World)
- Lean Memes
- Back to the Future: Hospital CEOs and Virtual Reality “Gemba Bots” (April Fools 2012)
- Quality Terms in Band Names
- Dr. Les Muda, the World’s First Lean Healthcare Comedian
- “A3 Sensei” iPad app (April Fools 2011)
- Charlie Sheen calls The Lean Line to talk Lean Healthcare
- GEICO ad parody (audio and video)
- Old Spice ad parody (audio)
- Coors Light logo parody: “Information Technology: The Silver Bullet.”
- Wii Lean game parody (April Fools 2010)
- “Doofus and Leanie” cartoons (a parody of Goofus and Gallant)
- “Gemba Clause is Comin’ to Town” (audio)
Thanks for reading! I’d love to hear your thoughts. Please scroll down to post a comment (or click through to the blog if you’re reading via email or RSS).