I’ll probably start this as a weekly or monthly feature, publishing the links and articles that I tuck aside as “drafts” but never end up blogging about. This will be more just a list of links, with no commentary.
- TPM At Makers Mark (TPM Log)
- Origins of Kanban (Fred Harriman)
- N.J. textile firm finds a system for success
- Why Lean Companies Stay Fat (The Manufacturer)
- How One Company Found Success By Adopting World Class Manufacturing (IW)
Thanks for reading! I’d love to hear your thoughts. Please scroll down to post a comment. Click here to receive posts via email.
Now Available – The updated, expanded, and revised 3rd Edition of Mark Graban’s Shingo Research Award-Winning Book Lean Hospitals: Improving Quality, Patient Safety, and Employee Engagement. You can buy the book today, including signed copies from the author.