Welcome to the LeanBlog Video Podcast main page. Here is a list of released Video Podcasts and those that I have already recorded for future release. .
- Video 1 – 3/4/09 – Jamie Flinchbaugh, “Coaching”
- Video 2 – 4/28/09 – Kevin Frieswick, Error Proofing Hand Washing at MWMC
- Video 3 -5/12/09 – Norman Bodek, Quick and Easy Kaizen
- Videos 4&4b – 5/18/09 – Matt May Part 1, “In Pursuit of Elegance”
- Video 5 – 6/24/09 – Dr. Sami Bahri, D.D.S, “Follow the Learner”
- Video 6 – 7/18/09 – Matt May Part 2
- Video 7 – Norman Bodek Part 2
- Video 8 – Matt May Part 3, “Twitter”
- Video 9 – Norman Bodek Part 3
You can also subscribe in the iTunes Store Podcast Directory by clicking here if you have iTunes software.
Here is the YouTube Playlist for my Video Podcasts, or click here. In the player below, click the left and right arrows in the video window to move to other videos in the series.
If you have feedback on the podcast, or any questions for me or my guests, you can email me at email@example.com or you can call and leave a voicemail by calling the “Lean Line” at (817) 776-LEAN (817-776-5326) or contact me via Skype id “mgraban”. Please give your location and your first name. Any comments (email or voicemail) might be used in follow ups to the podcast.
Please use this page for general comments about the Video Podcast – general feedback on the format, ease of downloading, audio quality, suggestions for future podcasts, etc. If you have questions or feedback on a particular Podcast, please use the specific page (see links above).
Thanks for reading! I’d love to hear your thoughts. Please scroll down to post a comment. Click here to receive posts via email.
Now Available – The updated, expanded, and revised 3rd Edition of Mark Graban’s Shingo Research Award-Winning Book Lean Hospitals: Improving Quality, Patient Safety, and Employee Engagement. You can buy the book today, including signed copies from the author.