Scroll down for video, how to subscribe, transcript, and more
My guest for Episode #419 of the Lean Blog Interviews Podcast is Allison Greco, an industrial engineer, a Six Sigma Black Belt, and the founder of Continuous Improvement International, a professional society that you can join today.
In this episode, we'll hear about her Lean Six Sigma origin story (which was in the railroad industry). We'll also hear, at the end, how she applied continuous improvement thinking to her participation in pageants (winning Mrs. Oklahoma).
Topics, questions, and links related to today's episode include:
- How to navigate C.I. in this hybrid work world
- Why start Continuous Improvement International (CII)
- What's the best thing / worst thing about continuous improvement and entrepreneurship?
- Her upcoming conferences in Tulsa and Omaha
- Her articles about C.I. and pageants
The podcast is sponsored by Stiles Associates, now in their 30th year of business. They are the go-to Lean recruiting firm serving the manufacturing, private equity, and healthcare industries. Learn more.
This podcast is part of the #LeanCommunicators network.
Watch the Episode:
Automated Transcript (Not Guaranteed to be Defect Free)
Thanks for listening or watching!
This podcast is part of the Lean Communicators network — check it out!What do you think? Scroll down to comment or share your thoughts and the post on social media. Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.
- Do You Have a Culture of Learning From Mistakes in Your Healthcare Organization? - January 26, 2023
- What Do We Mean by Vulnerable Acts in the Context of Psychological Safety? - January 25, 2023
- Unlocking the Power of Kata: Tracy Defoe on Adult Learning, Coaching, and Asking Questions - January 25, 2023