A Chance to Win a Copy of “Healthcare Kaizen” via #AmazonGiveaway
I'm running an experiment through the “Amazon Giveaway” feature, where I'm hoping to give away a copy of my book Healthcare Kaizen.
On the Amazon page, you have to watch a short video (me talking about Kaizen and continuous improvement). Then, you can click to enter and see if you have won. This is open until the end of day on March 5.
There are some ground rules set by Amazon:
- You must have an Amazon account
- “Giveaways are only open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. or D.C., 18 or older.”
- No purchase necessary to win
In this first pass of the experiment, I think I misunderstood the Amazon set up process and the odds of winning might be a bit too slim. That wasn't my intent… but I hope you'll give it a shot and I'll do this better for future giveaways. If there's no winner through the “giveaway,” I'll select a recent blog post commenter to send a book to…
What do you think? Scroll down to comment or share your thoughts and the post on social media. Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.
- Can You SEE Culture in a Workplace? What Do These Artifacts Say to You? - September 27, 2022
- Join Me at the 2022 AME Annual Conference and Save 15% - September 26, 2022
- We All Make Mistkaes, Especially Me - September 22, 2022