I'm planning two different workshops in the coming months:
- Boston (canceled): “Successful Lean Teams” – Personal Kanban (with Jim Benson) and Kaizen
- Indianapolis 4/22-23: On-site Kaizen Workshop at Franciscan St. Francis Health System
Listen to Mark Read this Post (Learn More):
New On-Site Workshop at Franciscan St. Francis Health
I mentioned it the other day, but I'm really excited about how this workshop is taking shape… Joe Swartz and I are going to pilot a new on-site workshop at the main Franciscan St. Francis hospital in Indianapolis, April 22 and 23.
It's going to be a day and a half of discussion, gemba visits, talks from managers and senior leaders, and a chance to see what a “culture of continuous improvement” really looks and feels like. I'll be there with Joe Swartz to help facilitate discussions and focus these discussions on what YOU can do to try to duplicate (or better) their success. Read more and register here.
You can get also 10% off as a “Lean Blog” reader. Use code “LEANBLOG” (available for the first 10 to register with this code). We hope you'll be willing to travel to Indianapolis for this opportunity.
What do you think? Scroll down to comment or share your thoughts and the post on social media. Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.
- Katie Anderson Discusses Larry Culp's AME Keynote and Their Fireside Chat - November 30, 2022
- GE's Larry Culp on Making it Safe for Bad News to Flow to the CEO (or Other Leaders) - November 29, 2022
- Learn How to Reduce Nursing Turnover and Attrition in Healthcare — Free Webinar - November 28, 2022