At the Northeast Shingo Prize; New Podcast & Review of Healthcare Kaizen
Even with American Airlines' problems, I made it to Worcester, MA without any trouble, where I'm speaking this afternoon at the 2012 Northeast Shingo Prize annual conference about “putting the continuous back into continuous improvement.” I've already run into Chet Marchwinski from LEI and fellow author Gwendolyn Galsworth. I'll do a blog post later Tuesday about some of the speakers and people I talk to (including Jane Bulnes-Fowles from LEI and guest blogger Christina Kach)
Here are two new links related to my book Healthcare Kaizen:
- A review from Healthcare Design
- A podcast I did with SearchHealthcareIT.com, talking about lean, kaizen, and healthcare IT.
What do you think? Scroll down to comment or share your thoughts and the post on social media. Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.
- Damon Baker on Lean, Private Equity, and the Ownership Works Initiative - September 28, 2022
- Reading About Lean at GE in Italy Makes Me Hungry for Pizza, While Savoring Employee Empowerment - September 27, 2022
- Can You SEE Culture in a Workplace? What Do These Artifacts Say to You? - September 27, 2022