@EricRies #LeanStartup Q&A Posted at Lean.org
After some delays and technical glitches, we've posted six follow up Q&A's with Eric as streaming audio files that you can find at the LEI site by clicking here. We had originally recorded it as a Skype video chat, but I lost the files when my MacBook crashed the day after we recorded it. All I could recover was the audio (since I wasn't using Time Machine every day).
The questions answered are:
- Have investors embraced the lean start-up concept?
- How do you get business customers to participate in early, buggy products from a start-up?
- How long should the measurement period be to derive meaningful conclusions? One week seems too short?
- Do you have any suggestions on how to test an idea with ads on a landing page to see if anyone comes?
- Do you know of any lean start-ups in the services space?
- What defines a good product owner, what are the attributes this person must have?
Again, here is the link to the audio.
Note: Comments have been turned off for the time being to try to shut down excessive spam/bot traffic to the site. If you'd like to add a comment, please share the post on LinkedIn or Twitter with your comments and thoughts.
Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.