LeanBlog Podcast Update
Update on the Podcast, since that's fallen to my personal back burner since my book came out.
Good news, though, for those of you who have missed it (and thanks to those of you who have emailed about out) — the next episode should come out next week, a discussion with retired Lt. Randy Russell from Jacksonville, FL, talking about the use of Lean in law enforcement.
Other upcoming podcasts (with verbal commitments):
- Norman Bodek
- Dan Markovitz (Lean in administrative settings)
- Dr. John Toussaint (ThedaCare and Lean)
- Prof. Steve Spear (his upcoming book)
- Dr. Tom Evans (Iowa Healthcare Collaborative)
If you have other suggestions for podcast guests, let me know!
What do you think? Scroll down to comment or share your thoughts and the post on social media. Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.
- GE's Larry Culp on Making it Safe for Bad News to Flow to the CEO (or Other Leaders) - November 29, 2022
- Learn How to Reduce Nursing Turnover and Attrition in Healthcare — Free Webinar - November 28, 2022
- Highlights from GE CEO Larry Culp's Remarks at the AME Conference in Dallas - November 27, 2022