LeanBlog Podcast Update
Update on the Podcast, since that's fallen to my personal back burner since my book came out.
Good news, though, for those of you who have missed it (and thanks to those of you who have emailed about out) — the next episode should come out next week, a discussion with retired Lt. Randy Russell from Jacksonville, FL, talking about the use of Lean in law enforcement.
Other upcoming podcasts (with verbal commitments):
- Norman Bodek
- Dan Markovitz (Lean in administrative settings)
- Dr. John Toussaint (ThedaCare and Lean)
- Prof. Steve Spear (his upcoming book)
- Dr. Tom Evans (Iowa Healthcare Collaborative)
If you have other suggestions for podcast guests, let me know!
Subscribe via RSS | Lean Blog Main Page | Podcast | Twitter @MarkGraban
What do you think? Please scroll down (or click) to post a comment. Or please share the post with your thoughts on LinkedIn.
Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.
- Interview with Mit Vyas: Insights on Learning from Toyota, Entrepreneurial Success, and Mindfulness Practices - March 29, 2023
- Recorded Webinar on Building a Culture of Continuous Improvement through Organizational Habits - March 22, 2023
- From Fear to Improvement: Results of Our Poll on Companies' Responses to Mistakes - March 16, 2023