Press inquiries regarding Mark Graban and the book “Lean Hospitals” may be directed to:
- 2nd Edition of Award-Winning Book “Lean Hospitals” (link)
In the News
- Bellingham Herald, “Ask SCORE: Additional tips on making a business more efficient” (mention)
- MedCity News, “How hospitals are implementing lean healthcare practices” (quoted extensively)
- New York Times, “Factory Efficiency Comes to Hospitals” (quoted)
- Health Affairs, “Life In The ‘Lean’ Lane: Performance Improvement At Denver Health” (quoted)
- ScrumCast, “ScrumCast #52 – Lean Principles in Healthcare” (interview)
- Mark Graban blogs regularly at www.LeanBlog.org.
Upcoming Speaking Events
About LeanBlog.org: Mark Graban is a consultant, author, and speaker in the “lean healthcare” methodology. Mark is author of the Shingo Award-winning books Lean Hospitals and Healthcare Kaizen, as well as the new Executive Guide to Healthcare Kaizen. Mark is also the Chief Improvement Officer for the technology company KaiNexus.