Press inquiries regarding Mark Graban and the book “Lean Hospitals” may be directed to:
- 2nd Edition of Award-Winning Book “Lean Hospitals” (link)
In the News
- Bellingham Herald, “Ask SCORE: Additional tips on making a business more efficient” (mention)
- MedCity News, “How hospitals are implementing lean healthcare practices” (quoted extensively)
- New York Times, “Factory Efficiency Comes to Hospitals” (quoted)
- Health Affairs, “Life In The ‘Lean’ Lane: Performance Improvement At Denver Health” (quoted)
- ScrumCast, “ScrumCast #52 – Lean Principles in Healthcare” (interview)
- Mark Graban blogs regularly at www.LeanBlog.org.
Upcoming Speaking Events
Thanks for reading! I’d love to hear your thoughts and comments. Please click or scroll down to post a comment.
About LeanBlog.org: Mark Graban’s passion is creating a better, safer, more cost effective healthcare system for patients and better workplaces for all.
Mark is a consultant, author, and speaker in the “Lean healthcare” methodology. He is author of the Shingo Award-winning books Lean Hospitals and Healthcare Kaizen, as well as The Executive Guide to Healthcare Kaizen. Mark is also the
VP of Customer Success for the technology company KaiNexus.