Press inquiries regarding Mark Graban and the book “Lean Hospitals” may be directed to:
- 2nd Edition of Award-Winning Book “Lean Hospitals” (link)
In the News
- Bellingham Herald, “Ask SCORE: Additional tips on making a business more efficient” (mention)
- MedCity News, “How hospitals are implementing lean healthcare practices” (quoted extensively)
- New York Times, “Factory Efficiency Comes to Hospitals” (quoted)
- Health Affairs, “Life In The ‘Lean’ Lane: Performance Improvement At Denver Health” (quoted)
- ScrumCast, “ScrumCast #52 – Lean Principles in Healthcare” (interview)
- Mark Graban blogs regularly at www.LeanBlog.org.
Upcoming Speaking Events
About LeanBlog.org: Mark Graban is a consultant, author, and speaker in the “lean healthcare” methodology. Mark is author of the Shingo Award-winning books Lean Hospitals and Healthcare Kaizen, as well as The Executive Guide to Healthcare Kaizen. Mark is also the VP of Customer Success for the technology company KaiNexus. He lives in San Antonio, Texas.