By Mark Graban
Books by Mark Graban
Traditionally Published – Productivity Press
- “Lean Hospitals: Improving Quality, Patient Safety, and Employee Engagement,” (2nd edition, November 2011)
- Official Book Website
- Shingo Research and Professional Publication Award Recipient, 2009.
- 1st Edition, August 2008.
- “Healthcare Kaizen: Engaging Front-Line Staff in Sustainable Continuous Improvements,” co-authored with Joe Swartz, June 2012.
- “The Executive Guide to Healthcare Kaizen: Leadership for a Continuously Learning and Improving Organization,” co-authored with Joe Swartz, August 2013.
- Coming soon!
Self Published eBooks
About LeanBlog.org: Mark Graban is a consultant, author, and speaker in the “lean healthcare” methodology. Mark is author of the Shingo Award-winning books Lean Hospitals and Healthcare Kaizen, as well as the new Executive Guide to Healthcare Kaizen. Mark is also the VP of Innovation and Improvement Services for KaiNexus.