This page features some of my favorite or most-read Lean Blog posts from the past.
- Where did I Start with Lean?
- Lean or “LAME”?
- Thoughts on Standardized Work
- “Assembly Line Medicine”
- How Checklists Help Me With My Podcasts
- “Lean Won’t Work Here – We’re Different”
- This WSJ Article (as do Many Organizations) Misses the Point of 5S
- 10 Things I Wish Lean Practitioners Wouldn’t Say in 2010
- Just Throw Everyone in Jail, Then
- A New Way to Learn Lean? Wii Lean!
- Two Extreme Sides to Every Story in Politics *and* Lean??
- Collection of Dilbert Cartoons on Lean and Six Sigma
- Statistics on Healthcare Quality and Patient Safety Problems – Errors & Harm
- Looking for Lean Quotes (82+)
- What’s the Buzz on Lean Certifications? (59+)
- 10 Things I Wish Lean Practitioners Wouldn’t Say in 2010 (41+)
- What Are Barriers to Kaizen in Healthcare (40+)
- Podcast #125 – Mike George on Lean Six Sigma for Government & Politicians (34)
- An Error Proofing Challenge (27)
- Is a “Rude” Customer Still Right? (24)
- No Loyalty or Responsibility from Dell – Don’t Call Them “Lean” (21)
- Management’s Job is to be Proactive (19)
- 100 Best Business Books of All Time? (19)
- Great Piece on Problem Solving (18)
- The Purpose of Kaizen Events (18)
About LeanBlog.org: Mark Graban is a consultant, author, and speaker in the “lean healthcare” methodology. Mark is author of the Shingo Award-winning books Lean Hospitals and Healthcare Kaizen, as well as the new Executive Guide to Healthcare Kaizen. Mark is also the Chief Improvement Officer for the technology company KaiNexus.